12/16/2006

Tomorrow in Costa Rica

Okay, so there are no street signs on the street which I believe to be Calle 16. This is only a problem because the bus to Playa Tamarindo, or any part of Peninsula Nicosa, leaves from there. Also, it’s hot, and I couldn’t really find a place to eat in my neighborhood. The proof is in the fact that I’m eating peanut and raisin trail mix and auga purificado for breakfast today. Hopefully in an hour I’ll be on a bus to Playa Tamarindo, or somewhere on the Pacific Coast, and I’ll put on my sandals again. Hopefully there is a more pleasant place to stay.


Don’t get me wrong, nothing wakes you up like a cold shower. I also like the fact that FOX in Mexico shows all of the nudy scenes in Timecop (great movie, Jean). I don’t like the lack of a fan despite the heat, the insects I found crawling around outside, or the fact that my room smells like a giant foot.

I’m leaving now, and hopefully I don’t shit my pants on the five hour bus ride to the Pacific Coast!

Hasta luego,

Seamus

1 comment:

Seamus said...

The picture is of the spider I found outside of my hotel in San Jose. Oh yeah.