12/29/2006

I Had a Dream

Last night, I had a crazy, and cool, dream. I know some of you will think the dream was cheesy, but I also know there are some who will truly appreciate it.

The dream started with a sense of urgency, like something bad was going to happen. I then realized that the Predator, from the movies, had grabbed my sister and was going to have his was with her. I knew that I was the only one who could save her, so I set off to do so.

I was walking through the hills of Pacifica, which weren’t quite right as it was a dream. There were people around, but no one could help me as I was going too deep into Predator territory. I then came face to face with the beast, and after a little battle, I stabbed him through the neck with a pointy stick I had found. I saved my sister, who promptly disappeared from the dream, and was able to don the Predator’s equipment and suit. Now, because my dream took place in California, I would expect that I would go all commando on it, and as the Predator shoot lasers at illegal immigrants before tangling with the Governator. That didn’t happen, but I was able to turn invisible, sneak up on the other people I was with (who also had Predator suits all of a sudden), and do some gnarly flips and stuff. We ended up going to a restaurant that had to have been some place down here, and I remember that a song by “The Strokes” was playing. All I could think about was how I had heard every song of theirs and wanted a change of music, and then I awoke.

I think it was a very nice dream, thank you very much. I hope the description was vivid enough to paint a clear picture for you.

Getting to the chopper,

Seamus

No comments: