1/02/2007

San Jose: Round Two

Did I mention I hate San Jose? I do. I only came here to buy a guitar, but that didn’t happen on account of shitty Yamahas that didn’t quite match my price range for such a piece of shit. I did have a nice stay at hostel Pangaea, where I met my friend John again. The hostel was pretty cool; it had free internet, a free ten minute phone call, and no bugs! I met a couple people there, and we went out to a place called “El Pueblo” for drinks. It was pretty much a group of two bars, two restaurants, and one strip club, and we ate and drank at one of the restaurants to appease all of our tastes. It was a good, but relatively bland, time and the rest of the night was uneventful. I did happen to have the most awesome churro ever on my search for a guitar, though. It had caramel in the middle and was oh so crunchy. I almost shit my pants, but instead decided to leave for Puerto Viejo in the morning.

Getting out of Dodge,

Seamus

No comments: