2/12/2007

Smoke Em’ if You’ve Got Em’

Today, Sam and I chilled at the beach and smoked the rest of my pot. It was a nice interruption from shotgunning beers, plural, and I caught some sleep and watched some surfers slice some big waves. We saw the most impressive swarms of leaf-cutter ants, even better than on those nature special shows, and a couple of sloths. One sloth scratched what looked like its ass for a good ten minutes, and we watched in awe of its laziness and ability to do so. What a life!
This night also ended up at Johnny’s Place, and was redundant as ever. I think I even went home a bit early, played a little guitar, and smoked pot with the owner of the hostel. He was all fucked up on some pain killers, and had to hit it early. That was my queue to pass out and save it up for the next day.

Takin’ it easy,

Seamus

No comments: