2/12/2007

Ano Nuevo

This is where I start to lose it a little. During the next thirteen hours, I somehow got completely wasted, offended the entire Caribbean coast, and passed out on the beach. I remember bits and pieces, something about throwing a banana at Nate and Kurt, who is hard as fuck, shaving a slit in his eyebrow to become so. Also, somewhere in there I shotgunned 4 beers, threw a girls drumsticks down a hallway because of her unappreciative attitude towards live music, specifically mine, and ran from la policia. I also immediately became a regular in every bar! It was amazing, and a great New Year’s Eve. I usually have a good time in San Francisco, but this was so different and full of excitement that I had to have a good time. I didn’t spend it with the most important people in my life, but the people I did share it with are special to me and I’m glad we had the opportunity to spend our New Year’s together.

Like I said, I woke up on the beach, and was covered in ants who surely thought I was dead. I think a Sloth was eyeing me, because they’re either eyeing you or scratching their ass for 15 minutes, and I’m sure there were other animals that had me on their menu. I felt like 750k that someone took a shit on. I did not die, and went back to the hostel and crashed out in my bed for a couple hours.

Making it happen,

Seamus

No comments: